Gill Books and Hodges Figgis have a very special book in store this Christmas!
From Thursday, 8 December, hidden inside the pages of one of Gill Books’ new books in Hodges Figgis on Dawson Street, is a Golden Ticket. The lucky customer who finds this Golden Ticket will get an early Christmas present of the entire Gill Books 2016 catalogue of books - that’s 23 books, worth over €475!
This is your Golden Ticket to the Gill Books 2016 experience, and it’s quite the ride:
- Travel back in time with the fantastic Fatti and John Burke and their amazing new bestselling children’s book, Historopedia.
- Walk in the shoes of four very different Irish characters: Jason Byrne, Mary O’Rourke, Jules Coll and Your One Nikita.
- Taste the Middle East-inspired flavours of a Dublin favourite, Brother Hubbard, in their very first cookbook The Brother Hubbard Cookbook.
- Take the time to stop and smell the flowers as you get out into the garden with Diarmuid Gavin’s The Extra Room.
- Discover Howth as you’ve never seen it before with Pigín, Kathleen Watkins and Margaret Anne Suggs
- Meet the Humans of Dublin with Peter Varga, learn how to Eat Yourself Fit with Rosanna Davison, and so much more!
This promotion will run in store at Hodges Figgis on Dawson Street from Thursday, 8 December until Thursday, 22 December. Claiming this wonderful hamper of books is subject to Terms and Conditions.
Follow us @GillBooks on Twitter, @gillbooks on Instagram and like us on Facebook for the latest author news.